Merenda offers a broad range of Edge Bandings – these are available both off-the shelf and manufactured to order.
The three primary materials include
We import the raw materials for melamine and PVC/ABS production in bulk roll format, from well established European producers. We then further manufacture these into rolls in the lengths and widths required by our customers. The surface finishes are designed to meet market requirements – these may be standard finishes or produced for a specific order.
- Full PVC/ABS Edge vs. Board matching facility for comprehensive Merenda range
- Minimum quantity order: 1 Roll (ex. Stock) / Specific colour match available for any door or board colour – Min. Qty. applies.
- Extensive Merenda swatch range matching all common boards in Ireland & UK, delivered in 48 hours ex stock – order online or contact us directly.
- Download Express Line Catalogue
PVC – Benefits:
- PVC has a high resistance against abrasion and offers easy application on tight radius work. It provides long lasting and cost-effective edging solutions.
- PVC is universally used. It is cost effective, adaptable, safe and environment efficient.
ABS – Benefits:
- ABS is usually referred as the ecological alternative to PVC.
- Surfaces in – white, solid colours and a wide variety of woodgrains.
- Standard Width: 22mm. All widths available with min. quantity levels.
- Minimum order is 1 roll from our stock swatch (available on request)
- 10 metre roll service available in prepacked, personally labelled format for distribution customers
- Prepacking and labelling also available in 50 metre rolls
- Items from stock range dispatched same day
- Special matches available for large quantities / stock quantity call off available.
- Please see our technical specification sheet for further details
- Made from the finest selected veneer species.
- Select Veneers available fully FSC certified
- Made with top quality state of the art machinery.
- Standard width – 22mm, but as a manufacturer, all widths are available at short lead times – please contact us for more details
- Length of rolls can be tailored to customer requirements.
- Edging offered:
- Preglued & Sanded
- Fleeced only & Sanded
- Fleeced only
- Sanded & Glued
- Rolled Thickwood – 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm & 2.5mm thick.
- We specialize in D.I.Y Rolls:
- 10 metre roll service available in prepacked, personally labelled format for distribution customers.
- Prepacking and labelling also available in 50 metre rolls for the DIY market.