Rolled Thickwood Veneer
Rolled Thickwood Edging
- Selected Wood Veneers available fully FSC® certified
- Made from the finest selected veneer species
- Made using the newest technology in wood veneer lamination.
- Polyurethane Reactive Glue.
- No synthetic infill.
- Materials – all real wood veneer throughout.
- Thickness – 1mm, 1.5mm, 2mm and 2.5mm
- Widths – 22mm, 30mm & 45mm. Off – Standard widths as requested (surcharge)
- 4mm & 6mm laminted edge lipping available in 3 metres lengths and a variety of widths.
- Fine surface sanding – for immediate use.
- Special Usages specifically catered for.
- Highest resistancy to moisture, heat and household chemicals.
- Lead times advised on request.
Rolled Thickwood Board (RTB)
A sister product to Rolled Thickwood Edge, Rolled Thickwood Board is a laminated board product available on a roll. RTB is manufactured by laminating rolls of veneer together to create a continuous roll of â€˜solidâ€™ board up to 100 metres in length.
- Selected Wood Veneers available fully FSC® certified.
- Available in widths up to 280mm.
- Available in rolls of 50 & 100 metres.
- 4mm & 6mm laminated edge lipping available in 3 metres lengths and a variety of widths.
- Fine finish sanding on surface of roll.
- Polyurethane Reactive lamination technology.
- Quality finish with consistency of colour throughout roll.
- Real wood veneer throughout – no synthetic infill.
RTB is a concept for the future available today. It provides the user with a cost efficient, user friendly & extremely functional product for use in many areas of the furniture production industry.