Specialist Veneer Layons
A specialist veneer layon adds texture and interest to your panel.
- 2100mm x 900mm / 7ft. * 3ft.
- 2440mm x 1220mm / 8ft x 4ft.
- 3000mm x 1240mm / 10ft * 4ft.
- All sizes above available in 0.5mm & 1.5mm thickwood flexible sheets
- Other sizes available – made to customer specification.
- Stabilising backing paper available.
- Book Match / Slip Match / Random Matching available.
- Bespoke architectural designs can be manufactured.
- Backing / lower grade layons can also be offered.
- Select range of veneers available FSC certified
Merenda Ltd holds one of the largest stocks of veneer in Ireland. As well as all the standard species commonly used, we also carry a wide selection of more exotic woods. All this veneer is held in a humidity controlled warehouse which resembles its natural environment and thus retains it in top class condition. Having all this veneer and following numerous requests from its wide range of customers Merenda has added a new Lay–On production line in its extensive factory at Manorhamilton.
New state of the art splicing equipment produces excellent conformity in the matching and blending of the natural grain structure. This is what is pleasing to the eye and continues to make real wood stand head and shoulders over P.V.C or melamine foil reproductions.
“Call us to prepare your veneer surfaces in either your bespoke or standard sizes. Maybe you only need a few or maybe you need a lot. Call us anyway.”
Veneering Subcontract Service
- Merenda can provide a subcontract veneering service to all customer by matching veneers to set requirements.
- We can use pre-supplied customer issued veneers or offer the full service package from veneer supply to layon manufacture to a full board pressing facilities.
- Please contact us to discuss your requirements.